Household Insurance

The 25% discount consists of an introductory, combined buildings and contents and online discount. In fact, 23% of customers taking buildings and contents insurance in August 2015 would have achieved this discount or more by obtaining a quote online. Offer may be withdrawn at any time, is for the first year only and does not apply to our policy.

  • Automatic cover for buildings insurance, up to £500,000 and contents insurance up to £50,000.
  • New for old replacement of items if repair is not feasible, such as a broken mirror (including clothing and household linen with Cover Plus).
  • Full protection when your home is unoccupied for up to 60 days in a row.
  • 24 hour legal helpline.

Depending on your specific home insurance policy, certain assets within the home will be protected, some are more obvious than others. A TV will most likely be covered in your household policy as it is an asset that is always in the home.

It starts to get complicated with assets that aren't always in the home. For example your mobile, many insurers will cover your phone but many will also only provide cover for it if it is damage in the home. If you drop it on the street then arguably it was not within the contents of your home.

Provide extra protection for your mobile with Casemad Ltd. Create a case that is unique and has meaning. Or customise a case for friend so that their mobile is safe too.

Home Insurance - Building & Contents Quotes | Compare The Market

Please read me: is a UK independent marketing website which acts as an introducer to 'whole of market' companies who offer specialist Independent Financial Advice.

Each company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. are not authorised to give advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party.

The information published on this website is for information purposes only. This site has been approved for compliance purposes by a Firm of Independent Financial Advisors who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

Also included is Car Insurance Home Insurance Life Insurance Pet Insurance Travel Insurance Other Insurance Breakdown. For more information on Insurnace see BIBA (British Insurance Brokers' Association)